- Ultra-LIghtweight – The carbon fiber frame and slim design (only 77mm of depth) make these panels an ultra-lightweight solution that saves cost, and increases the safely of very large hanging screens.”
- Indoor/Outdoor – Carbon panels are perfect for indoor use because of their deep contrast, but also carry an IP65 rating alongside the ability to operate at up to 6000nits for outdoor use. Versatility is key, and Carbon is the industry leader for multi-purpose productions.
- Half-Panel Option – While the standard panel is 600mmx1200mm (wxh), we also manufacture half-panels at 600mmx600mm for the ability to customize corners and edges.
- Curve Options – Because of its flexibility, Carbon panels are able to be arranged with a concave or convex curve (10” with video display on the outside and 15” with video display on the inside).
- Touring Frame – Carbon has been designed to work with the same touring frames as our Hybrid and Magic Cube lines, allowing for mixed use and heavy application.